Sunday, 10 November 2013
Luscious environments with a variety of delightful characters make Chimpact top of its class. Collect gems, medallions and bananas by chucking your chimp through stunning jungle landscapes. Use bananas to add abilities to your chimp and complete all levels perfectly.
* English, Français, Italiano, Deutsche, Español
* Updated with super HD textures
* Added Gem Quest world 4 - Forbidden City
* Added 60 more challenges to Totem Trail
* Added 20 more achievements
* Bug fixes + performance optimisations
***** Press Quotes *****
"Chimpact arrived in BlackBerry App World over the weekend and in my opinion it is one of those games that may well achieve the status of being a 'must have game' for your tablet" - Crackberry
"Chimpact makes me hungry. Mostly for bananas, but also for one more round of play..." - 148Apps
"This is one of those games that's about as simple as they come...But it's that simplicity that makes it compulsive and fun." - TouchArcade
"Chimpact is definitely a must buy..." - Capsule Computers
"Everyone loves monkeys, and everyone loves catapults. Mathematically speaking, adding the two together can only result in smartphone and tablet gaming gold." - PocketGamer
**** Game Features *****
* Simple, one-touch gameplay
* Four stunningly lush worlds with 12 levels each
* Two complete game modes to beat: Gem Quest and Totem Trail
* Three chimps to unlock
* 240 challenge medallions to earn
***** Visit Chimpact *****
Discover the new benchmark for physics puzzle games! Shark Dash is a highly addictive game that takes the physics puzzler to fun new heights with a unique cartoonish style starring funny little bath toys!
Sharkee and his merry band of toy sharks were living happily in the bathtub. That is, until a bunch of mischievous ducks came along to ruin their peaceful little world. These cheaply-made rubber duckies are a little loopy from the chemicals they are made of, and now they're teasing the sharks, playing pranks like they owned the place! But when the ducks kidnap Sally, Sharkee's girlfriend, that's when Sharkee and his buds have had enough! Join a wild journey to tricky bathtubs around the world, save Sally and get rid of the dimwitted ducks!
Visit our official site at www.gameloft.com Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/gameloft or like us on Facebook at http://facebook.com/gameloft to get more info about all our upcoming titles. Check out our videos and game trailers on www.youtube.com/gameloft. Discover our blog at http://blog.gameloft.com/ for the inside scoop on everything Gameloft.
Stem a zombie attack on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™!
Get ready to soil your plants in the hit PopCap® game! A mob of fun-loving zombies is about to invade your home, and your only defense is an arsenal of 49 zombie-zapping plants. Use peashooters, wall-nuts, cherry bombs and more to slow down, confuse, weaken and mulchify 26 types of zombies before they can reach your front door.
Each zombie has its own special skills, so you'll need to think fast and plant faster to combat them all. But be careful how you use your limited supply of greens and seeds… as you battle the fun-dead, obstacles like a setting sun, creeping fog and a swimming pool add to the challenge. The fun never dies!
Groovy Notes works just like your personal diary right on your BlackBerry® PlayBook™!
Groovy Notes is a valuable tool for recording minutes of the meeting, managing notes, lists, audio recordings, plans, messages, agendas and other details on the go. It is your ticket to getting your life, be it personal, work or social, better organized.
Groovy Notes leverages the ease of use of a diary by employing the capabilities of your BlackBerry Playbook such as the ability to record voice notes and touch gestures to navigate between views.
It is realistic!
Groovy Notes has a familiar, real world diary like interface. The pages look natural enough to make you want to turn them over. Be it notes, memos, anniversaries, lists, to-dos or even your personal journal - everything can be easily managed with Groovy Notes. All the notes are well organized by categories, tags and date. What's more, the categories can be customized with attractive colors and icons to make them funkier, fun and easier to manage and notice!
Searching has never been so easy!
Searching for that crucial note, in the nick of time, is as easy as tapping a button on Groovy Notes. Use the calendar to find the notes by dates, pick a category, tag or just type in a keyword and search! Even the search results are color coded, based on category.
Because voice has a ring to it!
Don't feel like tapping on your keypad? Just record your thoughts in your own voice (or an entire conversation or meeting). With a single tap you can record your voice memos and convert your regular notes into voice notes. What's more, you can continue taking notes from the same meeting that you are recording! Both functions working simultaneously, now that is an added advantage. Organize the voice notes just as you would other notes with tags, category, date and text but yet feel, or should we say hear the difference.
Enhance your world!
With Groovy Notes maintaining a diary has taken on a new meaning. A diary that is portable (without the additional bulk), intelligent, organized, versatile and talks to you! With a sleek and stylish design Groovy Notes is a fashion statement.
Easy to manage, fun to use and a huge time-saver, Groovy Notes can be your friend.
So what are you waiting for? Get, set and groove!
Pssst... You also save paper! Go Green! Go Groovy Notes!!
Features added in V1.1.2:
- Export, Backup and Synchronizing notes & recordings with DropBox. You can now export a selected or all notes as PDF, Text and MP3
- Create Backup of the GroovyNotes data using your DropBox account. Restore from the last Backup in case of a device failure or wipeout
Features added in V1.2.1:
- View your notes in both Portrait and Landscape modes
- Read-only and edit modes
- Password Protection
- Ability to record audio files of longer duration
- Improved Calendar: Choose a date from the calendar to view notes for that date alone
Features added in v2.0.1:
- Attach Photos and Drawings to your notes - as many as you like!
- Take pictures from within the app and attach them to your notes!
- View and edit drawings and photos using a full range of drawing/sketching tools with advanced options such as undo/redo
- You can even draw on a photo and zoom into it to draw details - Now you can also import plain text (.txt) documents into Groovy Notes
Tuesday, 29 October 2013
SonicAir is a Subsonic app for the BlackBerry® PlayBook™! Please make sure you have API access (donate to Subsonic to get access). This is out of our control - please take note of this before buying the app. If you do not wish to get API access then the app will not work.
Please note Mir and Windsor is not affiliated with SubSonic but Subsonic is required for this app to work. Please look at the guide below to ensure you can set this up as it is not the easiest setup though we have tried to make it as simple as possible.
Please note that Subsonic can be accessed via the web interface and the app is not a requirement for use of the underlying software.
Play all sorts of video and audio, even high definition 720P MKV files - only restrictions being the speed of your connection, and the power of your computer running subsonic. Not quite DLNA but almost there!
TO USE THE APP MAKE SURE YOU HAVE INDEXES DEFINED. This means share a folder with a folder inside it, do not create share with just files inside.
SonicAir lets you:
1. Listen to music
2. Watch Videos
3. Control Bitrate
4. Cache Lists for offline use
5. Create Playlists
6. Play playlists
7. Use quick list feature to create on the go playlists
1. Now Playing with swipe down gesture
2. Full screen video controls with swipe down gesture
Bug Fixes (2.2.5) (16/11/2011)
1. Bug fix with playlists not showing.
Bug Fixes (2.2.4) (09/11/2011)
1. Bug fix with no cover art preventing music playback.
Bug Fixes (2.2.2) (07/11/2011)
1. Minor bug fix with video changed from video player not updating duration.
Bug Fixes (2.2.1) (06/11/2011)
1. Minor bug fix regarding video full screen showing a white bar.
Features, enhancements and bugfixes 2.2 (30/10/2011)
1. Improved application performance substantially.
2. Minor bug fixes.
3. Random/Shuffle works when pressing next.
4. Added default audio bitrate option.
Bug fixes 2.1.13 (17/10/2011)
1. Buffer handling improved.
2. Full screen bug after multiple videos fixed.
New features in 2.1.8 (14/10/2011):
1. Shuffle music
2. Repeat single song/entire list
3. Remove items from now playing
New features in 2.0.2 (06/10/2011):
1. Keeps playing audio in background
2. Quick video playlist
3. New UI!
4. Search feature
5. Scroll to by letter (Alphabet Jump)
And smaller ones you may not notice!
All over your Wifi/Bridge connection!
For information on SubSonic: http://www.subsonic.org
Mir & Windsor Design: http://www.mirwindsor.com
SonicAir is a the Flex implementation of the SubSonic API.
More features are planned - please email email@example.com for feature requests/bug reports. Please BE EXACT and provide as much detail as possible if you need it fixed.